Hydrapak—Your source for hydraulic seals
HydraPak offers all the necessary elements for virtually every seal application. We deliver seal solutions to meet the needs of every customer in a vast array of industries including: heavy industrial, mining, manufacturing, high-tech, medical, military, precious metals, natural resource extraction, processing equipment and many more. With our material knowledge, technological capabilities, and applications experience, HydraPak is able to offer customers both tailor-made solutions and complete sealing systems of the highest quality. Our team knows seals—we guarantee a reliable, informed contact every time you call. We give you the advantage with competitive pricing and quick order turnaround.
for Any Conceivable Application
HydraPak specializes in custom engineered sealing solutions for numerous industries. Our innovative machine technology and experienced engineering team enable us to produce an unlimited number of seal profiles in sizes up to 98 inches in diameter. With turnaround time as short as same day, our custom machined Urethane, Viton, Engineered Plastics, HNBR, and Nitrile products meet the highest quality standards. Production systems are fast and efficient—keeping manufacturing and lead times to a minimum.
Request a quote for custom machined seals
Our advanced machining centers allow you to choose from 115 standard profiles or unlimited custom designs. We manufacture seals up to 98 inches, with a turnaround time as short as same day.
Best Vulcanized Bond
HydraPak's cutting edge vulcanizing technology produces high quality seals with large diameter capabilities for your demanding applications. Vulcanizing is an excellent solution for non-standard sized O-rings and seals delivering greater strength and tolerances. Custom designs and unique sizes are available in a variety of materials. With HydraPak you get the best vulcanized bond on the market for the best price.
HydraPak stocks a substantial selection of hydraulic and pneumatic seals. We purchase quality inventory and meet stringent industry standards to provide the best available products. With one of most extensive inventories in the country, we are confident we can provide the seals you need. Standard and metric sizes are available in a variety of materials, ranging from urethanes and elastomers to engineered plastics. We continually source new and improved product lines, increasing our inventory to satisfy demand. We enjoy the challenge of providing solutions to the most difficult seal applications.
HydraPak offers a wide range of aftermarket seal kits. Our knowledgeable technicians will assemble complete kits based on a manufacturer’s serial or model numbers. If these identifying numbers are unavailable, we can reverse engineer a kit product to provide the parts you need. As we maintain a large inventory of major industrial and heavy equipment manufacturers, turnaround time for kit orders is as short as one day. All kits meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Industrial Seals Catalog
HydraPak’s Industrial Seals Catalog makes ordering parts easy. The catalog features thousands of parts with a seal profile index that will help you easily identify the seals you need. Profile sections include all the necessary material and engineering information as well as easily identifiable sizing. Our catalog is your uncomplicated resource for part ordering.
Dear Valued Customers,
The coronavirus pandemic 2019 (COVID-19) is a top concern for all of us. This outbreak seems to be growing in severity daily. Given the unpredictable nature of this event and due to the recommendations from health authorities, HydraPak Seals is taking the following steps:
- Limiting meetings of over 10 people.
- Maintaining social distancing recommendations (6 feet).
- Suspending all company travel.
- Letting employees work from home as much as possible.
- Limiting unnecessary social interactions.
- Following a strict protocol of removing symptomatic people from the workplace and asking them to quarantine for 14 to 30 days depending on severity.
- Following a strict protocol of quarantining people who have traveled on cruise ships, traveled to restricted areas, and/or been in contact with someone suspected of carrying the COVID-19 virus.
Here is what to expect from us in terms of behavior and reporting toward your organization:
- HydraPak Seals currently maintains a significant inventory for many parts. We continually monitor inventory levels and replenish as needed.
- The majority of products sourced by HydraPak are manufactured domestically. The factories in the United States have continued to operate with little interruption. We will monitor this to ensure we maintain appropriate levels of inventory.
- HydraPak's unique ability to machine seals, vulcanize cord, and manufacture gaskets allows flexibility in the event of an emergency.
- Absent a government imposed closure, our facility will remain open and fully operational without a change in work hours.
If you have questions specific to your needs or items supplied by HydraPak, please do not hesitate to contact your inside sales representative. We care deeply about our employees and partners and want to get through this as quickly and painlessly as possible. If there is anything HydraPak can do to assist you during this uncertain time please let us know.
HydraPak Seals, Inc.